Sunday, March 29, 2009

Practice Cancer Prevention Strategies to Take Charge of Your Family's Health


The right time to learn about cancer prevention is NOW. Don't wait losing a loved one to cancer before finding out ways to prevent cancer.

Yes, cancer kills, but the good thing is it can be prevented. Remember the old adage “An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.”? It still rings true.

Cancer has become quite common. It can strike anybody...but it doesn't have to be you or any of your loved ones!


This site offers you practical and effective ways to prevent cancer and steps on prevention against cancer that may help you and your family be prepared to stop cancer in its tracks. Nobody in your family deserves to have cancer!


What you and your family deserve is a life lived fully and healthily TOGETHER.

___________________________________

Each strategy on prevention against cancer will be explained thoroughly for you to appreciate how practical and doable every step is for you and your family.


Now, what if you, or a loved one, are already diagnosed with cancer?


Then explore this site further. You will learn that these cancer prevention strategies may also help you or your patient during the treatment process. This site also discusses the different cancer treatment options and cost. In case you don't know yet, cancer may be treated through a complementary intervention.


"How to deal with a cancer diagnosis?", "What to say to a loved one with cancer?" might be some of the many questions you may have in mind. You may find your answers in this site.

___________________________________

But first, before going into the battle against cancer, you must "know thy enemy". Cancer is a BIG enemy. Find out everything there is to know about cancer because to be informed is the first step in cancer prevention.


So roll up your sleeves and know the....

interesting and the real facts about cancer,


different and common types of cancer,


intriguing connection between genetic mutations and cancer,


importance of precise staging of cancer,


significant symptoms and signs of cancer.


All these information about cancer will help you understand why the suggested cancer prevention strategies are sensible.

___________________________________

Am I in the medical profession? I am not but I am passionately involved with the health and wellness industry since 2004, particularly in disease prevention. Everyday, I make a choice regarding my family's health. My choice is for us to be healthy and cancer-free. I would like to see my two children become adults and live full lives.

Last year, I had...

a co-worker whose mother died of cancer

a childhood friend whose mother was diagnosed and is currently battling cancer

a friend who was diagnosed with cancer and is in remission right now.

Do you know how painful it will be for your family if you are diagnosed with cancer today?

I wouldn’t know but I had seen the pain on my friends' faces. It's indescribable. Something I don’t want to see on my husband’s and my kids’ faces. I'm sure you don't want to see it on your family's, too.

The cancer cases among people dear to me and the alarming increase of cancer cases in the world has led me…

to read extensively on possible causes of cancer as well as on ways to prevent cancer prevention

to apply those cancer prevention strategies for my family everyday

to put up this resource site to make a difference and help in the fight against cancer.


Do you want to be in control of your family’s health? Then, avoid becoming a cancer statistic! You have a choice. Give cancer absolutely zero chance to get to you and your family with this guide on cancer prevention strategies.


Let’s get going…

No comments:

Post a Comment